last modified on 2021/03/17
For purposes of data protection laws, BBM Enterprises Inc. located at 8 The Green Suite #12148 Dover, DE 19901, is the “data controller” of your information collected in connection with the BBM Enterprises Inc. Services.
You may share personal information when using the BBM Enterprises Inc. Services. One example is when you provide information about yourself as part of the BBM Enterprises Inc. account creation process. Another is when you take certain actions on the BBM Enterprises Inc. Services that are public or intended to be public in nature, such as when you broadcast content, participate in a chat room, post profile information, follow a channel, or subscribe to a broadcast channel. Given the social nature of some of the BBM Enterprises Inc. Services, that information may be collected, used, or disclosed by others who are part of that social interaction. In addition, some features of the BBM Enterprises Inc. Services are designed to provide others with information about user activity, such as identifying the user who created a particular Clip or the subscription status of users for a given channel. We encourage you to be mindful of this when considering your activity on the BBM Enterprises Inc. Services.
Storage and access to cookies that are set in connection with the BBM Enterprises Inc.
Personal Information BBM Enterprises Inc. Collects About You
We obtain information about you through the means discussed below when we provide the BBM Enterprises Inc. Services. Please note that we need certain types of information so that we can provide the BBM Enterprises Inc. Services to you. If you do not provide us with such information, or ask us to delete it, you may no longer be able to access or use the BBM Enterprises Inc. Services.
- User-provided Information: You may provide a variety of information about yourself to us, such as your name, voice and image (in any content you upload), BBM Enterprises Inc. username, email address, postal mailing address, telephone number, credit card number, and billing information when you register for BBM Enterprises Inc. Services; upload, purchase, view, or download certain content or products from the BBM Enterprises Inc. Services; enter contests or sweepstakes; or otherwise use the features and functionality of the BBM Enterprises Inc. Services.
- Information from Other Sources: We may obtain additional information from third parties and sources other than the BBM Enterprises Inc. Services. For example, we may obtain additional information from advertisers, games or services you use, or social media networks (such as Facebook) for which you have approved our access. When you access the BBM Enterprises Inc. Services through social media networks or when you connect the BBM Enterprises Inc. Services to social media networks, you are authorizing BBM Enterprises Inc. to collect, store, and use such additional information and content in accordance with this Privacy Notice. We may also obtain information from third-party services (such as Facebook or Twitter) regarding your use of such services, including about your use of the content you choose to broadcast through the BBM Enterprises Inc. Services. We use this information to supplement the information we collect about you in order to provide more relevant, safer experiences for you with the BBM Enterprises Inc. Services and improve the BBM Enterprises Inc. Services, analytics, and advertising. If we combine or associate information from other sources with information that we collect through the BBM Enterprises Inc. Services, we will treat the combined information in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
How BBM Enterprises Inc. Uses Personal Information
- BBM Enterprises Inc. uses such information to operate, maintain, enhance, provide, create, and develop all of the features, functionality, and services (new or existing) found on the BBM Enterprises Inc. Services; provide security for our websites, products, software, or applications; manage relationships with BBM Enterprises Inc. account holders (e.g., Partners, Affiliates), including making or receiving payment; improve users’ experience with BBM Enterprises Inc. by providing content recommendations and by delivering content that we hope users will find relevant and interesting, including advertising and marketing messages; allow you to comment on content, and participate in online games, contests, or rewards programs; prevent fraud and abuse; and understand the usage trends of our users.
- We use your email address and/or telephone number to communicate with you, including to notify you of major BBM Enterprises Inc. Services updates, for customer service purposes, or to contact you regarding any content that you have posted to or downloaded from the BBM Enterprises Inc. Services. If you want to stop receiving notifications by telephone, reply STOP to any text message from us. Note that we may still send you additional informational or transactional notifications.
- BBM Enterprises Inc. may periodically send promotional materials or notifications to you related to the BBM Enterprises Inc. Services. If you want to stop receiving promotional materials, you can go to your account settings once you have logged in to the BBM Enterprises Inc. Services or follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of any email from us. If you have installed a mobile app and you wish to stop receiving push notifications, you can change the settings either on your mobile device or through the app.
- In certain cases, we have a legal obligation to collect and process your personal information (such as our obligation to share data with tax authorities).
- We may also ask for your consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you. When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop the processing of your data for that purpose.
- BBM Enterprises Inc. will rely on legal grounds to process your personal information to the extent permitted by applicable law, which may include, without limitation: to honor contractual commitments, to take steps in anticipation of entering into contract, to fulfill legal obligations, your consent, and BBM Enterprises Inc.’s legitimate interests.
When BBM Enterprises Inc. Discloses Personal Information
We share such information as described below:
- We disclose such information to service providers working on our behalf, such as, to: provide website hosting, maintenance, and security services; fulfill orders; conduct data analysis and create reports; offer certain functionality; or assist BBM Enterprises Inc. in improving the BBM Enterprises Inc. Services and creating new services and features. We require that these parties process such information in compliance with this Privacy Notice, we authorize them to use the information only for the purposes for which it is provided to them, and we require them to use reasonable confidentiality measures.
- BBM Enterprises Inc. may make information available to our affiliates (meaning entities controlled by, controlling, or under common control with BBM Enterprises Inc.), including BBM Enterprises Inc., LLC and its subsidiaries that are either subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- BBM Enterprises Inc. may disclose user information if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to comply with U.S. state and federal laws or other applicable laws around the world (for example, in the country of your residence), or respond to a court order, judicial or other government request, subpoena, or warrant in the manner legally required.
- BBM Enterprises Inc. also reserves the right to disclose information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to protect BBM Enterprises Inc. from potential liability or from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; investigate and defend ourselves against third-party claims, or allegations; protect the security or integrity of the BBM Enterprises Inc. Services; or protect the rights, property, or safety of BBM Enterprises Inc., our users, or others.
Other than as set out in this Privacy Notice, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Data Subject Rights and Your Choices
For requests to review, update, delete, or otherwise limit BBM Enterprises Inc. use of information that you have provided directly to BBM Enterprises Inc., you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org. In your request, please include your email address, name, address, and telephone number and specify all relevant background. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity before granting you access or making corrections to your information. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information at all times.
Residents of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), can exercise certain data subject rights available to them under applicable data protection laws. We will comply with requests to exercise these rights in accordance with applicable law. Please note that in some circumstances, we may need to keep processing your information for certain legitimate interests or to comply with a legal obligation. If these rights apply to you, they may permit you to request that we:
- Obtain access to or a copy of certain personal information we hold about you.
- Prevent the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes (including any direct marketing processing based on profiling).
- Update personal information that is out of date or incorrect.
- Delete certain personal information we hold about you.
- Restrict the way that we process and disclose specific personal information about you.
- Transfer your personal information to a third-party provider of services.
- Revoke consent that you previously provided for the processing of your personal information.
For more information on how to exercise these rights you may contact polyannie.com. If applicable, you may make a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority in the country where you are based. Alternatively, you may seek a remedy through local courts if you believe your rights have been breached.
Account Closure & Deletion
If you would like to close your account and delete your profile information on polyannie.com you may contact email@example.com. For BBM Enterprises Inc. Services other than polyannie.com, you may update or delete information tied to your account, or close an account, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. If you close your account, BBM Enterprises Inc. may retain certain information about you for the activities described in this Privacy Notice, or as permitted or required by applicable law.
Third-Party Services and Websites
The BBM Enterprises Inc. Services may link to third-party websites or services. The privacy practices of those third parties are not governed by this Privacy Notice. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third-party websites and services to understand their practices.
If you connect to a third-party service (such as Facebook, Twitter, or another third-party application) through the BBM Enterprises Inc. Services or otherwise link your BBM Enterprises Inc. account with a third-party service, you are requesting and authorizing us to share or grant access to information on your behalf (such as your username, the fact that your connection originated from the BBM Enterprises Inc. Services, and other relevant usage and diagnostic information) with such third party. We may also send information about the content you watch or your activities on the BBM Enterprises Inc. Services to such third parties. For example, we may make information available to app developers, software developers, and software publishers to facilitate purchases and awards of digital goods.
Advertisers and Analytics Providers
BBM Enterprises Inc. may use third-party Web analytics services in connection with the BBM Enterprises Inc. Services. These service providers use a variety of tracking technologies such as cookies to analyze how users use the BBM Enterprises Inc. Services. The information collected (described above in “Automatically Collected Information”) may be shared with or collected directly by these services and processed to evaluate your use of the BBM Enterprises Inc. Services.
BBM Enterprises Inc. may also work with third-party ad networks, advertisers, and advertising analytics providers to target (and measure the performance of) ads to you both on and off the BBM Enterprises Inc. Services. We may share with these third parties (or they may directly collect) data such as cookie and mobile ad identifiers in order to engage in advertising activity (including to understand how you respond to advertisements and to serve relevant ads). BBM Enterprises Inc. also works with third parties to serve ads to you off BBM Enterprises Inc.’s Services. When we do so, we may share information such as your email address or resettable device identifier for that advertising partner to “match” to other information that may have about you.
BBM Enterprises Inc. uses a variety of managerial, technical, and physical measures to protect the integrity and security of your information. These measures may vary based on the sensitivity of your information. However, no security precautions or systems can be completely secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to BBM Enterprises Inc., and you do so at your own risk. We cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
Retention of Your Information
BBM Enterprises Inc. maintains data related to your usage of BBM Enterprises Inc. for as long as it is required in order to fulfill the relevant purposes described in this Privacy Notice, as may be required (or permitted) by law such as for tax and accounting purposes, or as otherwise communicated to you. Once you have asked us to close your account and delete your profile information, we will delete all information that we are not required or permitted to retain by law.
IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE, THEN PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE BBM Enterprises Inc. SERVICES AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER.
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, BBM Enterprises Inc. does not knowingly collect or maintain personal information (as defined by the United States Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) from persons under 13 years-of-age. If BBM Enterprises Inc. learns that personal information of persons under 13 has been collected on or through the BBM Enterprises Inc. Services, BBM Enterprises Inc. will take appropriate steps to delete this information.
If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 13 who has become a BBM Enterprises Inc. Services member, then please contact BBM Enterprises Inc. at email@example.com to have that child’s account terminated and personal information deleted.
For residents of the EEA, where the processing of personal information is based on consent, BBM Enterprises Inc. will not knowingly engage in that processing for users under the age of consent established by applicable data protection law. If we learn that we are engaged in that processing with such users, we will halt such processing and will take reasonable measures to promptly remove applicable information from our records.
Merger or Sale
In the event that BBM Enterprises Inc., or some or all assets related to the BBM Enterprises Inc. Services are acquired by or merged with a third-party entity or in connection with a contemplated change of ownership transaction, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information that we have collected from users as part of that merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control event, including in the course of diligence.
International Data Transfers
Information collected by BBM Enterprises Inc. may be stored and processed in your region, in the United States (for instance in our major data centers), or in any other country where BBM Enterprises Inc. or its affiliates, subsidiaries, partners, or service providers are located or maintain facilities. If we provide any information about you to any such entities, we will take appropriate measures to ensure such companies protect your information adequately in accordance with this Privacy Notice and applicable law.
Changes and Updates to This Privacy Notice
BBM Enterprises Inc. reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Privacy Notice at any time (for example to reflect updates to the BBM Enterprises Inc. Services or to reflect changes in the law). Please check this Privacy Notice periodically for those changes. Your continued use of the BBM Enterprises Inc. Services after the posting of changes constitutes your binding acceptance of such changes.
We will not materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of personal information collected in the past under a prior version of the Privacy Notice without the consent of affected individuals
BBM Enterprises Inc. Contact Information
Please contact BBM Enterprises Inc. with any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice at 8 The Green Suite #12148 Dover, DE 19901 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your inquiry within 30 days of its receipt.
California Privacy Disclosures
This California Privacy disclosure page (“California Notice”) supplements the BBM Enterprises Inc. Privacy Notice located at: https://polyannie.com/privacy-policy/. The BBM Enterprises Inc. Privacy Notice describes the personal information that we collect, the sources from which we collect it, the purposes for which we use it, the limited circumstances under which we share personal information, and with whom we share it. These additional disclosures are required by the California Consumer Privacy Act and the California “Shine the Light” Law.
- Categories of Personal Information Collected
The personal information that BBM Enterprises Inc. collects, or has collected from consumers in the twelve months prior to the effective date of this California Notice, fall into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act, depending on which BBM Enterprises Inc. Service is used.
identifiers such as your name, alias, email address, phone numbers, or IP address;
- personal information, such as a credit card number;
- age or other protected classifications, for example as collected on sign-up and disclosed in your user-generated content;
- commercial information, such as purchase and content streaming activity;
- internet or other electronic network activity information, including content interaction information, browsing history, and search history;
- audio or visual information, such as video and audio recordings if you upload user-generated content;
- professional information, for example data related to your channel if you stream on BBM Enterprises Inc.; and
- inference data, such as information about your purchase and viewing preferences.
- Categories of Personal Information Disclosed for a Business Purpose
The personal information that BBM Enterprises Inc. disclosed about consumers for a business purpose in the twelve months prior to the effective date of this California Notice fall into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act, depending on which BBM Enterprises Inc. Service is used.
- identifiers such as your name, alias, email address, phone numbers, or IP address, for example when you visit a channel with an Extension that requires your IP address (see “Extensions” in our Privacy Notice for more information);
- personal information, such as a credit card number, for example if we use a service provider to process payments;
- age or other protected classifications, for example if you choose to participate in a survey distributed by a survey provider;
- commercial information, such as purchase details if a third party service provider is assisting to provide the BBM Enterprises Inc. Service with which you interact;
- internet or other electronic network activity information, such as if we use a service provider to help us gather crash reports for analyzing the health of our services;
- audio or visual information, such as video and audio recordings of you when you stream on BBM Enterprises Inc., for example when it is necessary for a service provider to deliver your video content to your viewers;
- professional information, such as data related to your channel if you stream on BBM Enterprises Inc., for example if an affiliate or service provider assists in processing your payments; and
- inference data, such as information about your purchase and viewing preferences, for example if a service provider assists us in serving you relevant advertisements.
- Data Access & Deletion Rights
You may have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act to request information about the collection of your personal information by BBM Enterprises Inc., or access to or deletion of your personal information. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact us at email@example.com. This is the most expedient way to get a response to your request.
Please note that certain information may be exempt from such requests under California law and that, depending on your data choices, certain services may be limited or unavailable. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights.
- No Sale of Personal Information
In the twelve months prior to the effective date of this California Notice, BBM Enterprises Inc. has not sold any personal information of consumers, as those terms are defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
- California “Shine the Light” Disclosure
The California “Shine the Light” law gives residents of California the right under certain circumstances to opt out of the sharing of certain categories of personal information (as defined in the Shine the Light law) with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not share your personal information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.